Senior Front End Developer
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our rapidly growing development team. We make a difference in the lives of users as we create learning, productivity and intelligence apps used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. You will work across functions and with our clients to build sound solutions. You embrace new challenges and can adapt your solutions to unique and ever changing client needs. You’re willing to lead a project and enjoy providing guidance and mentorship to other developers.
Since 2012, we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Expertise in HTML5.
- Expertise in CSS.
- Expertise in REST API services.
- Expertise with one or more frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessing (SASS/SCSS).
- Experience with Node and build processes (Gulp, Webpack, etc).
- Experience with source control (Git).
- Experience with CSS conventions (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
Nice to Have
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Understanding of HTML accessibility (a11y).
- Experience with HTML templating (HAML, Jade, Slim, etc).
- Experience with server-side languages and frameworks (Node/Express, Rails, Phoenix, etc).
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Hackation Policy (1 paid trip per year to work from either of the other 2 RevUnit offices - Bentonville or St. Louis)
- 2-3 Company all-hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Employee equity program