We’re looking for experienced developers who are excited to make a difference in the lives of users as we’ll be creating productivity and intelligence apps that will be used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. We’re also looking for this individual to be a leader and provide guidance and mentorship for junior developers while working hand-in-hand with an extremely talented team of existing designers and developers.
- Experience with some type of API integration
- 3+ years software development experience
RevUnit is a disruptive innovation shop, providing proactive digital marketing, technology and software solutions. Our expertise is in our process - build small, learn fast, and iterate often. Constant optimization and lean-decision making are the cornerstones of our business, which minimizes inefficiencies and maximizes resources and results.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Hackation Policy (1 paid trip per year to work from any of the 4 RevUnit offices)
- 2-3 Company all-hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment
- Employee equity program