Director of Marketing
The Marketing department at RevUnit is ready to expand! Come lead the Marketing and PR efforts for our fast growing company and work closely with our department Vice President and Executive team in creating the department structure and processes..
The Director of Marketing will report to the Vice President of Business Development and perform day to day management of the Marketing & Public Relations departments and offers strategic level insight on how to best market our consulting and software development capabilities to clients.
RevUnit is a small tech services company but growing tremendously. We have 3 locations plus remote workers across the U.S. The ideal candidate will have worked with a company similar in size and have successfully brought them to the next level in brand recognition and marketing execution.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 97% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 & 2017 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Manage day to day Marketing & PR operations and team oversight.
- Work directly with C-level on marketing strategy for the Company.
- Partner with Business Development/Sales to help RevUnit reach and convert target accounts and prospects across a range of verticals.
- Identify, develop and implement new opportunities for synergies to further the brand and achieve our business goals.
- Develop and execute a lead generation strategy for the Company consistent with our growth goals.
- Develop and maintain understanding of competitors’ product portfolio; evaluate features and benefits relative to RevUnit’s offerings. Incorporate insights in solution marketing communications.
- Create client facing content and deliverables that articulate the features, benefits, and business value that RevUnit delivers.
- Develop value propositions and positioning for solution offerings.
- Management of special events/event marketing activities.
- Be a strong, kind, collaborative leader and mentor to your team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional marketing experience under your belt backed by a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related area of study required.
- B2B Marketing and/or tech industry background experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience owning the go-to market strategy for product launches and services.
- A team builder - someone who trusts their team and has a natural ability to build enthusiasm, strengthen skills and brings out the best in their people.
- Be Fearless is one of our core values - our team members ask probing questions, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it all; having a positive attitude and never settling for “good enough” are key.
- Flourishes in a fast-paced environment, has a high tolerance for change, and is agile enough to keep pace with the evolution of the business and the demands of growth.
- Embodies and reflects the RevUnit culture and values in thought and practice.
- Flexible workplace environment - and we mean it!
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hackation policy (one paid trip per year to work from one of RevUnit’s other locations)
- 2-3 company All Hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, AR
- Employee equity program