Senior UX & Product Designer
This position can be based out of our office in Bentonville, AR or Las Vegas, NV. We are open to considering a remote position for the right candidate. You do not need to apply to both postings for consideration. Submissions must include a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from enterprise mobile applications to best-in-class web apps that help people and companies #WorkBetter. Our goal at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 97% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 & 2017 Arkansas Best Places to Work. We were also recognized as an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company (#534), and one of Entrepreneur 360s Most Innovative Companies!
About the Job
We are a team of designers, developers, strategists, innovators, nerds, and geeks that create impactful work at a global scale, and are looking for more people ready to make a dent in the universe!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our ranks. Someone who is excited about the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of users by empowering them to #WorkBetter. Our product teams are working together to transform enterprise technology, delivering work to people all around the world every single day.
Our design team is made up of incredibly talented researchers, UX experts (UXperts?), interface designers, and more. We value a broad spectrum of capability in our team, as well as the expertise that comes with deep specialization in specific aspects of design. The ability to quickly wireframe, prototype, and iterate based on feedback is critical to how we work. Our next team member is a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction. We have established a strong process for identifying, validating, and executing truly innovative work across multiple product teams. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
- Strong background in digital design and user experience
- Teachability and open-mindedness to new ideas (especially if they aren't yours)
- Self-motivation and drive (we're all adults here)
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to roll with the punches and adapt quickly to change
- Strong understanding of the principles of design thinking
- Ability to create clean, organized files as you work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to form, communicate, and defend your ideas (while sitting on the receiving end of constructive criticism)
- An empathetic mentality towards aligning user needs with business objectives
- Willingness to spend time in and out of office hours on learning/training (nobody knows everything, after all)
- Approachable and kind-hearted - embody our core values of:
- Do what’s right
- Be fearless
- A little better all the time
- I’ve got your back, you got mine
- Celebrate the wins
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of designing with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and other related tools
- 5-7 years of experience designing digital experiences
- Experience organizing and facilitating user interviews
- Experience working in a scrum/Agile development environment
- Experience designing solutions at scale for enterprise clients
- Workplace flexibility - and we mean it!
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Hackation Policy (1 paid trip per year to work from any of the 4 RevUnit offices)
- 2-3 Company all-hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment
- Employee equity program