Senior .NET Developer
This position is based in Las Vegas, NV. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visa's for this position.
We are looking for a full-time .NET Developer with expertise in C# and ASP.net o join our rapidly growing development team. We make a difference in the lives of users as we create learning, productivity and intelligence apps used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. You will work across functions and with our clients to build sound solutions. You embrace new challenges and can adapt your solutions to unique and ever changing client needs. You’re willing to lead a project and enjoy providing guidance and mentorship to other developers.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 97% Employee Net Promoter Score (we’d refer our friends and family to work at RevUnit), and is one of the 2016 & 2017 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Proven experience as a .NET developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Must have knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Workplace flexibility - and we mean it!
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hackation policy (one paid trip per year to work from one of RevUnit’s other locations)
- 2-3 company All Hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, AR
- Employee equity program