Director of Technology
Since 2012, we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are looking for a Developer Lead and Architect to anchor our rapidly growing development team in Las Vegas. We make a difference in the lives of users as we create learning, productivity and intelligence apps used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. You will work across functions and with our clients to architect sound solutions. You embrace new challenges and can adapt your solutions to unique and ever changing client needs. You’ve been in the trenches and can discuss decisions that worked as well as those that backfired. You’re a leader and enjoy providing guidance and mentorship to your development team.
You will report directly to the CTO and will have a significant amount of decision-making authority related to technology direction, client opportunities and team growth. The developers you lead will be a part of a product team consisting of designers, developers, product owners, and product adoption strategists.
- Phone Screen with CTO and/or VP of Technology
- Technical Validation (might consist of take home test and/or pairing exercises)
- Functional Leads Interview
- Team Interview
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions and deep understanding of integration best practices
- Strong functional competency in full stack web development
- Knowledgeable in DevOps concepts
- Ability to grow skillsets of existing team as well as identify and hire new team members
- 7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years leading software development teams
Nice to Haves
- Angular, React or other front-end frameworks
- Our primary stacks include NodeJS and Ruby on Rails
- Agile Experience
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Hackation Policy (1 paid trip per year to work from either of the other 2 RevUnit offices - Bentonville or St. Louis)
- 2-3 Company all-hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Employee equity program