iOS Mobile Developer - Swift, API experience required (open to remote/travel)
This is a Contract position.
Contractor preferably based in Bentonville, AR or remote based in Little Rock AR, Kansas City, Tulsa OK or other easily commutable cities to Bentonville, AR. Travel to Bentonville office as needed.
We are looking for an iOS Mobile Developer with required experience in Swift programming and API integration to work on contract for a longer term project.
We make a difference in the lives of users as we create learning, productivity and intelligence apps used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. You will work across functions and with our clients to build sound solutions.
You’ll work on a team creating custom-written iOS mobile applications using Swift, interacting with client APIs and leveraging native device capabilities. As a developer, you will make strong contributions to the products we build, while following mobile development best practices.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 97% Employee Net Promoter Score (we’d refer our friends and family to work at RevUnit), and is one of the 2016 & 2017 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in development experience.
- Strong experience with iOS
- Required experience in Swift programming and API integration
- Experience with UIKit and building interfaces matching UI/UX designs
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Xcode debugging tools
- Experience with web view integration (UIWebView, WKWebView, etc)
- Experience with integrating apps on Apple TV
- Experience with mobile offline data persistence and syncing
- Experience with push notifications
- Experience with camera capture
- Experience with mobile CI / CD
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with node / api development
NICE TO HAVE