Mobile Developer - React Native expertise (open to remote/travel)
Position preferably based in Bentonville, AR or remote based in Little Rock AR, Kansas City, Tulsa OK or other easily commutable cities to Bentonville, AR. Travel to Bentonville office as needed.
You’ll work on a team creating custom-written mobile applications in React Native, interacting with client APIs and leveraging native device capabilities. Experience in native mobile development is nice to have as there are native modules to bridge to React Native. As a developer, you will make strong contributions to the products we build, while following mobile development best practices.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score (we’d refer our friends and family to work at RevUnit), and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in development experience.
- Strong experience with React Native.
- Strong experience with Redux
- Strong experience with the Flexbox layout model
- Experience with React Native navigation APIs
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Chrome developer tools and react native debugging
- Experience integrating with REST API services
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with mobile offline data persistence and syncing
- Experience with location tracking on iOS and Android
- Experience with push notifications on iOS and Android
- Experience with map functionality on iOS and Android
- Experience with camera capture on iOS and Android
- Experience with React Native native modules on iOS and Android
- Experience with native development in iOS and/or Android
- Experience with mobile CI / CD
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with Node
NICE TO HAVE
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hackation policy (one paid trip per year to work from one of RevUnit’s other locations)
- 2-3 company All Hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, AR
- Employee equity program