Vice President of Finance
The VP of finance position is responsible for a) maximizing the financial performance of the company and b) participating strategically in the continued growth of the company. The VP of finance will own relationships with financial partners, including venture capital and bankers. This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions. The VP of Finance will have established finance strategy skills including cash management experience and will oversee cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management. This person will also play a crucial role in the growth of RevUnit by strengthening the financial position of the company such that strategic investments can be made to accelerate the business.
Since 2012 we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Work with RevUnit leadership to create and drive financial and growth strategy of company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership that mirrors the mission and values of the company.
- Engage in healthy cash management strategies for accounts receivable, accounts payable, and negotiations with vendors and 3rd party partners.
- Manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- Direct and coordinate the company financial planning and budget management functions. Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Execute tax planning strategies.
- Develop, manage and analyze staff utilization reporting & forecasting spreadsheet to give the company the best tools to manage internal resources.
- Prepare and lead contract negotiations.
- Work with department managers to continually improve the budgeting process through education on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Assure corporate checks and balances are in place to protect against fraud and misuse of company funds.
- Actively lead and participate in weekly meetings with leadership.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- 8+ years of experience in finance, 3+ years financial leadership.
- Services industry (billable personnel) experience.
- Extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Expertise in financial modeling and programming.
- Knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations.
- Ability and willingness to make timely decisions using sound and accurate judgment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and utilize influential communication tools.
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hackation policy (one paid trip per year to work from one of RevUnit’s other locations)
- 2-3 company All Hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, AR
- Employee equity program